Physician Outreach Coordinator
Company: Spring Fertility
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who is Spring Fertility?
We’re a passionate, dedicated team of leading physicians and
scientists who came from some of the best research hospitals and
fertility centers around the world to become the fastest growing
fertility group in the country. We offer the most patient-centric,
individualized, flexible and compassionate care. Our mission is to
partner with our patients to help them achieve
their goals, whatever those may be. We believe everyone deserves a
family if they want one, and our team is dedicated to guiding our
patients on their unique journeys!
Why should you join our team?
We are a mission-driven organization that is looking for high
performers, movers, shakers and innovators! We are working hard to
create a first-class fertility practice, but we know how to have
fun too! We are growing quickly and are care deeply about the
development of our team, both professionally and personally. We
value optimism, compassion, teamwork, and above all, are united by
our shared commitment to put patients first.
The Physician Outreach Coordinator is responsible for
implementing initiatives designed to facilitate the development of
relationships between Spring Fertility physicians and referring
physicians, medical practice groups, supplementary wellness
providers, and community partners in the East Bay in order to
increase referral volume.
We are looking for a get-it-done person with excellent
interpersonal skills and a keen attention to detail. This person is
a creative but metrics-driven individual with an understanding of
relationship building and event management best practices.
A passion for the fertility space and women’s health required!
The primary responsibility is establishing and maintaining
positive, effective relationships and ongoing communications with
physicians and medical practice groups in the East Bay.
- Physician outreach and relationship development
- Positioning Spring as a leader in fertility care
- Introducing new Spring physicians to the market
- Make regular contact (via in-person meetings, telephone, email
or other channels) with existing network of referring physicians,
office managers, community grand rounds coordinators and other
staff to build relationships necessary to drive referral patient
- Develop and foster new relationships with prospective
- Report weekly on referral volume by channel, tracking activity
and effectiveness of outreach
- Coordinate patient- and prospective patient-facing events to
drive brand awareness, including but not limited to in-house
informational sessions, community events, events/conferences,
- Maintain outreach schedule for Spring Fertility physicians in
- Work closely with Marketing to develop collateral to support
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Strong work ethic and commitment to service excellence
- Ability to work both independently in the field and within a
- Superior sales and customer service skills
- Proven track record of successful relationship building and
ability to meet productivity targets
- Strong attention to detail, excellent judgement, communication
and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years healthcare or sales experience; previous
sales experience working with physicians preferred
- Experience working within Salesforce or other CRM platforms a
- Valid California driver’s license and vehicle
Investing in you today
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off to enjoy “you” time!
- Career development and cross-training opportunities
Investing in your future
Visit our Careers Page to learn more about us! www.springfertility.com/careers
- 401k Match
- Fertility Benefits Program
- Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Career progression with a fast-growing company
Keywords: Spring Fertility, Oakland , Physician Outreach Coordinator, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!