Sr. Property Manager-Commercial Real Estate (Industrial)
Company: Duke Realty
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Duke Realty, one of the largest commercial real estate companies
in the United States, has an opportunity for a Senior Property
Manager to join our team in Northern California based out of
Oakland, CA office. Candidates must be attracted to a fast paced
environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly
valued. A predisposition towards teamwork and personal
responsibility will be critical to a candidate's success, and an
aptitude to analyze operational and financial data. This position
will be responsible for approximately 3.5 million square feet of
industrial portfolio in our Northern California market and 3
million square feet of industrial portfolio in Seattle. The
selected candidate will also be responsible for, but not be limited
to, the following:
- The coordination and implementation of portfolio specific
tenant outreach programs.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with tenants and
- Actively support and implement the Complete Customer
- Coordinate and assure resolution to tenant issues.
- Create and develop property level budgets for each property in
- Regularly review receivable reports and take action when
- Work with VP of Asset Management to coordinate and implement
asset plans for each property in respective portfolio.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial real estate
property management. Experience in Industrial property
- Travel to Seattle market as needed.
- Experience in the analysis of operational and financial
- Experience utilizing Yardi software desired.
- Possess strong initiative and effective organizational
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with business
community and interact with various levels of professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience managing a team desired.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Real Estate, Finance,
Accounting, or related area of study required.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunity as well as
comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
coverage, 401(k) and a wellness program.
Keywords: Duke Realty, Oakland , Sr. Property Manager-Commercial Real Estate (Industrial), Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!