Product Owner, Finance Revenue Systems - Pandora
Company: Sirius XM
Posted on: June 8, 2021
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading
audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely
positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering
the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences
to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our
talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the
forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our
current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
We have a great position available for an outstanding Product
Owner as a part of Enterprise Systems group. In this
Techno-functional role, you will be mainly working with finance
team and responsible for day-2-day support, maintaining, and
enhancing our back-end Java and PostgreSQL technologies that drive
our automated revenue recognition processes. We use Zuora Revpro
for Ad Revenue recognition and a custom-built application for
Subscription Revenue recognition. Exciting opportunity to also
learn and bring in your analysis skills at forefront with analysis
of key back office application like Ad revenue recognition, ERP,
CRM and helping business streamline their business process through
As a member of our highly motivated and collaborative team, you
will be working with business stakeholders, project managers, and
developers, and should be dedicated to excellence & have a strong
sense of personal responsibility. Strong written & verbal
communication skills are must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand how Zuora REVPRO packaged application and custom
Subscription Revenue System used for two different revenue
- Partner with business stakeholders and capture new enhancement
requests to integrate new payment aggregators, tweaking
calculations, new reports, etc. and turn into functional
- Develop and implement functional requirement captured
- As a part of day-2-day support - Own, analyze, debug and
resolve any data issues in the revenue recognition process, work
with integration team and business stakeholders for
- Support Finance Month-end close processes, help reconciliation
- Explain technical issues to a variety of audiences such as
developers, business stakeholders.
- Supervise Enterprise Software Development and assigns
programming tasks/projects to Software Development consultant if
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests: modifying
program sequence and/or codes.
- Writing and maintaining user documentation.
- BA, BS or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum 6 plus years of relevant IT experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Self-Motivated to learn new applications & technology, adapting
to changes, taking responsibility in a fast pace organization
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with
staff at all levels.
- Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of how financial transactions are performed in
transactional system & finance acumen is MUST.
- 6+ years of demonstrated expertise in Java applications is a
must; Experience using Java, J2EE(5.0), Servlets 2.5/3.0, JSP
2.1/2.2, JSF, EJB 2.0, JDBC, JNDI, HTML5, DHTML, XML &
- 3+ years working with RDBMS systems, preferably PostgreSQL or
Oracle, with demonstrated SQL skill. Candidate should have high
confidence & solid work experience in all operational database
activities (creating and understanding ERDs, changing schemas,
tuning performance, etc.)
- Experience in deployment and administration of J2EE Application
Servers and Containers, e.g. Tomcat, Spring, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working confidently in Unix / Linux
- Experience with and understanding of build automation tools
such as Maven and Jenkins, and their role within the SDLC
- Coding and debugging against Java APIs. Contributes, and has
open source examples available for review on Git, GitHub,
- Experience with unit testing automation technologies such as
JUnit, Mockito, DBUnit, etc.
- Ability to quickly build POCs / prototypes / wireframes to
assist in designing high-level product concepts and
- Core analytical skills related to understanding and analyzing
business use cases
- Comfortable working with Change Management and Release
- Having .net experience Big data experience with Hive / Hadoop
and HDFS is a plus
- Any prior experience with any financial system like Oracle ERP,
Zuora REVPRO is plus.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the
following link: https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm#benefits
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work
environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and
cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender
identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or
waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Keywords: Sirius XM, Oakland , Product Owner, Finance Revenue Systems - Pandora, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!