WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Are you someone who finds meaning in
improving our community; wants to do something to improve our
environment and work with others with a similar passion? (If so,
S. Groner Associates, Inc is a small, passionate, social
marketing firm that finds ways to use marketing to improve our
world. We work in areas such as protecting the environment,
affordable housing, public health and other types of projects that
promote the social good.
Our success is based on a unique blend of science and creativity
to promote actions that benefit our communities and our planet.
Our core values are passion, impact, initiative, curiosity,
selflessness and fun. Learn more about us at SGAmarketing.com.
WHY WE NEED YOU: We are looking for interns to help out with
environmental projects, specifically weekend grassroots outreach at
community events, community market research and other tasks as
Requirements: you will need transportation and need weekend or
afternoon/evening availability for community event outreach.
QUALIFICATIONS (WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR):
Minimum requirements are:
- Current undergraduate (GPA: +3.25)
- Passionate about making a difference
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Likes talking and listening to the public regarding
Becoming Part of the Team:
Please note that ALL three components outlined below must be
received for your application to be considered.
(1) Resume (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Resume" field
of the online application)
(2) Cover Letter: letting us know why you and SGA are a good fit
(Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Cover Letter" field of the
(3) Creative Sample: visit www.adsoftheworld.com. Select an ad
and change the tagline so that the ad now has an environmental
message. Send us the tagline and the corresponding ad. (Upload in
Word or PDF format in the "Creative Sample" field of the online
- We are recruiting on a rolling basis; early submission is
(DACA applicants welcomed)