Senior Order Management and Collections Specialist
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As the Senior Order Management and Collections Specialist, you
will ensure that all sales orders are processed in real time, data
is entered accurately and according to company policy, invoices are
accurate and sent out timely to customers, and processes are
enforced. You will also work with Customers and LaunchDarkly Sales,
Customer Success and Renewals teams to ensure outstanding AR is not
- Ensure that deals that have been closed are supported with
proper documentation. Be able to work with other departments to
obtain proper support where missing.
- Process closed deals in SaasOptics, LaunchDarkly's billing and
revenue recognition software.
- Confirm accuracy of discount calculations.
- Send out accurate invoices to customers same day as deal
- Create credit memos where needed, following process.
- Mark down fulfillment in system.
- Coordinate collections efforts for past due invoices with Sales
and Customer Success.
- Ensure invoices are not significantly past due.
- Onboard LaunchDarkly in Customers' supplier portals.
- Cross train with Deal Desk as a backup.
- Support Audit.
- Timely reconciliations to ensure completeness of Orders at
- Month-end metrics.
- Help Implement Netsuite.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
- Prior experience working in ERPs such as Netsuite, Workday,
- Minimum of 5 years of order processing experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of collections experience.
- 2 years of experience in the Saas or Software industry.
- Intermediate Excel.
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Basic math through Algebra.
- Continually improving processes.
- Team player.
- Open to the ideas of others but ensures ultimate solution is
practical and logical and to the benefit of the company as a
- Timely in responses to inquiries.
- Ability to summarize to management issues requiring
- Customer Service Oriented but able to enforce policy and
process across departments with professionalism.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves
hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams
build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry
standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or
infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned
off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching").
LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We
are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products
and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and
supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're
building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and
kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd
love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing
culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at
Keywords: launchdarkly, Oakland , Senior Order Management and Collections Specialist, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!