SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading
audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely
positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering
the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences
to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our
talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the
forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our
current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Staff Product Designers at Pandora are experienced in
interaction design, visual design, prototyping and user testing.
For this role, we are seeking a world class lead product designer
who is strong at visual design, and is excited by the opportunity
to set a new design standard in the audio entertainment
You'll be a key design lead who will raise the bar on the visual
design excellence for listener experiences across SiriusXM and
Pandora. You'll have the opportunity to inspire our design team
with your design vision. You'll be part of an organization that
values vision, execution, and persistence, and you'll build our
product by solving complex challenges in simple, elegant ways.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver a breathtaking design experience that will
inspire our 100m+ listeners, and take into account cross-functional
- Create well-crafted concepts that are innovative, and
illustrate what the future of our listener experience can be
- Work with members of Design and Product Leadership to
understand strategy and shape experience.
- Tackle complex projects collaborating with Product Management,
Engineering and Business partners to understand and collect data
needed to make informed design decisions.
- Present work to Senior Leadership in Product, Engineering and
Marketing, clearly communicating design rationale, process and
decisions while collecting feedback.
- Actively contribute to new processes and ways of thinking to an
evolving multi-disciplinary team.
- You have demonstrated experience designing complicated products
and features guiding team
initiatives, and collaborating with cross functional
- You are an end-to-end designer with proven skills from
ideation, wireframing, user research, full
production and prototyping.
- Your work demonstrates an understanding of user-centered design
methodologies, accessibility, usability, content strategy, user
research, and web and mobile platform design guidelines.
- You are a problem solver; you have strong analytical skills and
can translate user needs into
valuable user experiences.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and
are comfortable working with
partners in technical and business roles.
- You have an understanding of how design impacts development and
knack for constructing
dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible.
- You are a collaborative team player who is willing to share
your skills and experience with the
rest of the design team and organization.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates a track record of
successfully shipping products
with an interest in designing for consumers.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team
environment with cross-functional
- Portfolio that demonstrates high attention to detail,
craftsmanship, and breadth of experience
- Experience across designing for a variety of devices and
platforms such as apps, desktop, and connected devices is a
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to
prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Ability to execute designs by using current professional design
tools and software such as Figma, Sketch, Abstract, and Zeplin
More details about our company benefits can be found at the
following link here. #benefits
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work
environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and
cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender
identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or
waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.