Company: Terra Tech Corp
Posted on: June 12, 2021
In a world where you can trust your cannabis more than your
food, Blm is the place you visit for dependable products and
services in an inviting retail environment. If this is a world you
would like to be apart of, we welcome you to come blm WITH US!
The Sales Associate is responsible for engaging with our Blm
customers to educate and ensure the best possible purchasing
- Greets customers as they enter the BudBar with a positive and
professional attitude and follows the 10' 5' rule.
- Communicates effectively with customers to drive sales while
providing excellent customer service.
- Educates customers on the various strains, uses, and methods of
delivery and titration.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and complies with all state/
municipal laws and regulations.
- Quickly and efficiently operates the Point of Sale (POS)
- Ensures overall cleanliness of the BudBar and back
- Acts with integrity and honesty while activity promoting the
culture and the values of the company.
- Ability to anticipate customer and store needs by assessing the
- Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume
or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the
- Ability to monitor changes in team or store morale and/or
performance while maintaining effective communication with the
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs
require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
- Education/credentials from institutions such as Oaksterdam are
- Dispensary state license (Nevada only); preferred
- Online training/certification through the Nevada Dispensary
Association (Nevada only); preferrerd
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal
skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a
professional and effective manner.
- Ability to create and compose written materials with proper
English grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees, management, and
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural business
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of
- Must possess strong conflict management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard concepts, practices,
and procedures within the retail cannabis environment.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to cannabis
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and time management
- Demonstrated approachability and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated reliability, dependability and flexibility in work
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess ability to accurately operate point of sale
- Proficient knowledge of general office procedures and office
- Ability to research and understand regulations for cannabis
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exhibiting a high level of
integrity and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as
part of a team.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to frequently bend and/or twist at waist/knees/neck to
and from seated position while working at workstation.
- Ability to frequently use standard office equipment such as but
not limited to computers, telephones, copiers, and scanners.
- Ability to frequently communicate with others.
- Ability to maintain long periods of mental alertness and
attention to detail while setting priorities, meeting critical
deadlines, and following up on assignments.
- Ability to constantly perform sedentary work, spending extended
periods of time at desk or workstation.
- Ability to excessively stand and/or walk for extended periods
- Ability to seldom climb stairs at some locations.
- Ability to seldom push and/or pull up to thirty (30)
- Ability to seldom lift or carry up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Ability to function in an environment with frequent
- Ability to deliver quality results under high pressure
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate normal manual dexterity and eye-hand
coordination; maintain corrected hearing and vision to normal
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this position.
- Primarily a heavy trafficked retail setting in a cannabis
dispensary with moderate noise levels and direct exposure to
The Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Awesome company culture!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Employer paid Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- Employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO); ability to donate/share/cash-out PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Company parties and events
- Talented, fun, and high integrity group of coworkers!
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose
Keywords: Terra Tech Corp, Oakland , Sales Associate, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!