Administrative Assistant- Spectrum Center Camden
Company: ChanceLight Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Work. With Purpose
Spectrum, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission
to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform
meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages
creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven
environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a
problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor - and a stellar work
ethic - we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn
about the ChanceLight's three divisions and their respective
The Administrative Assistant - Assists with and participates in
various administrative and/or office management duties as
established and/or needed. Assists the Office Manager and/or the
Program Director with the overall administrative functions of the
- Assists with or performs receptionist/front office duties,
including answering and screening all telephone calls, and
arranging conference calls, greeting scheduled visitors and
conducting them to appropriate area or person.
- Assists with processing all incoming/outgoing mail for the
agency; receives courier packages, picks up and routes incoming
mail to appropriate persons, and prepares outgoing mail and
correspondence, including email and faxes.
- Assists supervisor and/or other school staff in ordering and
maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed
- Assists supervisor with organizing and maintaining all various
school and office files.
- Assists supervisor and/or other school staff with other project
activities such as employee mailings, distributing fliers, other
student materials, and information relevant to the school's
employees, students, or parents.
- Assists supervisor in performing necessary and specific
functions so designated, ensuring all administrative duties and
responsibilities of the school or office location are completed in
a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Assists supervisor in preparing various reporting and
record-keeping requirements as needed including but not limited to
accounting, personnel, student, and other performance/operations
reporting and record keeping.
- Participates and/or assists with other school functions,
activities, or tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Participates, performs, or assists with other duties or tasks
Join the Spectrum Family! - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to
Shoimeka Martin at email@example.com
Keywords: ChanceLight Behavioral Health, Oakland , Administrative Assistant- Spectrum Center Camden, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!