Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced
Technical Project Manager to join the drive unit team. You will
work with a team of talented engineers in support of Drive Unit
development efforts at Lucid, developing new technology for unique
applications and maximizing value to Lucid internal programs and
our external customers. In addition to proven project management
expertise, candidates must have experience in the engineering of
electric powertrain systems. The successful candidate will work
with cross functional engineering teams at Lucid to rapidly develop
our next generation of powertrain technology.
- Work with a cross functional team of engineers to strategize,
scope, and execute the development of electric powertrain
- Take responsibility at the Drive Unit system level for
collating and documenting product requirements
- Work with engineering teams to define the product boundary,
including mechanical, electrical and software interfaces
- Work with engineering teams to define the product DVP
- Define and manage project budget, deliverables, and
- Drive key engineering decisions by bringing together different
engineering teams and senior management
- Use tools like Jira and Confluence to communicate key
engineering tasks, track progress, and publish critical
- Consolidate inputs and material from engineering teams to
create presentations and reports for internal and external
- Define and implement new processes to allow us to deliver
engineering projects more efficiently
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering field (Master’s
- Experience with electric powertrain systems and electric
- Strong technical understanding of the fundamentals of electric
powertrain systems, including electric machines, power electronics,
transmission systems and cooling systems
- Systems approach to engineering product development, including
demonstrated ability to bring together teams from different
- Demonstrated experience of engineering problem solving
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to drive
decisions using data and metrics
- Experience of validation testing would be beneficial, including
writing test specifications and data analysis
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented self-starter and motivator
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.