Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The battery module is at the core of all Lucid Battery
technology and is central to all current and future products. We
are seeking a talented battery module engineer to join our team.
This is a demanding role with close cross-functional collaboration
between the enclosure, systems and cell teams.
- Ownership of battery module components (current and future
- Design with excellence, paying close attention to every
- Diligently follow standards for part and drawing release
- Work closely with vendors to ensure requirements are met
- Optimize mechanical designs for performance, size, weight,
durability and cost
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and material
- Solid understanding of mechanical technical fundamentals
- A flair for creative design with a critical approach to solving
- Demonstrate previous cross-functional collaboration to solve
- Strong CAD skills with Catia V6 3DExperience (or
- Design release engineering experience
- A desire to work hard and push boundaries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Three years’ High Voltage battery module experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Master's Preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.