Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Battery Cell
Engineering Team is currently
seeking great candidates to be the technical
relationship manager with one or several third
party cell supplier(s). This role will be highly
cross-functional in nature, representing the efforts and needs
of the battery cell team both externally as well as internally with
groups like Supply Chain, Safety, Manufacturing and
High Voltage. A successful candidate should be equipped with
both technical and project management skills related to
li-ion cell engineering.
- Be the technical representative of the company in outgoing
- Lead engineering discussions with external cell
suppliers regarding technical topics to achieve
- Manage respective external project timing, priorities, and
- Collaborate closely internally and externally to ensure
informational flow between stakeholders.
- Proactive in communicating with suppliers regarding new
technology development status and outlook.
- Negotiate mutual agreement between Lucid and cell
supplier(s) on cell specifications and
technical performance documentation.
- Some level of domestic and international travel is
- Minimum 3 years experience working in
renewables/energy storage/automotive space.
- Working?knowledge of?lithium-ion battery?chemistry?and/or
- Experience in?lithium-ion battery related?processes and
- Proficient in technical project management tools and
- A good overall knowledge of battery cell industry and
- Have industry experience working directly with cell
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced start-up like
- Involved in?full?product development cycle?of?battery related
- Industry experience?with integrating cylindrical
lithium-ion batteries into?large?energy storage systems?such as EV
- Working experience in electric vehicle field is a
- Experience working with Asia-based international cell
- MS degree
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.