Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking talents to join our Battery Cell
Engineering group. This position requires a creative and analytical
mindset with working or research experience in lithium-ion battery
engineering. A successful candidate should be a quick learner and
detailed oriented. Candidates with additional skill sets are
encouraged to apply. This position will be expected to possess the
ability to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Develop test methods and plans to characterize cell performance
in real world EV usage scenario
- Manage cell quality control efforts
- Work with external suppliers to ensure products meet expected
- Monitor and evaluate new battery cell technologies in the
market suitable for EV application
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure successful
integration of battery cell into the vehicle
- Provide guidance and failure mode analysis on battery cell
usage in extreme conditions
- A critical and independent mindset
- Able to discover insights based on experiment data
- Good understanding of li-ion battery electrochemistry
- Knowledge of battery operating characteristics at cell and
- Able to design test plans to characterize battery performance
- Related academic publications in peer reviewed journals
- Good data analysis background with experience in machine
learning or deep learning tools
- Skilled in developing software tools
- Working experience in EV battery industries or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- MS degree or higher in STEM fields
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.