Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Data Platform
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who enjoys
thinking big and looking to make their mark on an extremely fast
growing company. If building large and building fast, working with
a young and very talented team of engineers and collaborating with
the brightest mind in the Automotive industry is what you like,
Lucid is the best to experience it.
- Design and implement highly scalable infrastructure for data
processing platform using Kubernetes
- Implementing security, permissions, authentication and relevant
- Setting up Gateways, load balancers, TCP and UDP sockets
- Containerization and deployment of microservices on
- Setup and monitor application access and connectivity.
- Auto scale and monitoring performance for Kubernetes and
running applications using Prometheus and Grafana or similar
- Performing SRE activities such as availability and reliability
monitoring and reports.
- Deploy and configure tools such as Kafka, Spark, Presto,
Airflow, MQTT and Microservices.
- Setting up infrastructure as a service using Terraform
- Contribute and setup CI/CD process
- Setting up and operate Artifact repository such as Artifactory
- Operate and Setup code repository with GitLab or Bitbucket
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or relevant
- Proven experience working with large scale data platforms
- Experienced with security and access management
- Experienced in design and implement reliable, scalable, and
performant distributed systems and data pipelines
- DevOps experience implementing large scale data stacks using
Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Extensive programming experience, especially in Bash, Java,
Python, and/or C++
- Experience with containerization, including Docker and
- Experience with running large-scale distributed computing
infrastructure such as Spark, Hive, Presto, Zookeeper and
- Experience with managing distributed systems like
Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Oakland , Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Data Platform, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!