Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an Sr. Harness Schematics Engineer.
This position requires an experienced professional to work
with hardware engineering teams and supplies to obtain harness
data. You will also be working with mechanical engineering teams on
harness drawings as well as finalizing connector selection. Our
ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or
her work with vigor and determination.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their
respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to
strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work with hardware engineering teams and suppliers to obtain
harness relevant data
- Create and maintain wiring diagrams and 2D schematics
- Select fuses and wire sizes
- Work with mechanical engineering teams on harness drawings,
solving package issues and finalizing connector
- Generate harness prints
- Merge harness schematics with 3D designs into a consistent data
set that we submit to harness manufacturers
- Implement and conduct data quality checks
- Maintain and configure harness variants for vehicles and a
variety of different test bench designs
- Work with tool suppliers on integrations to streamline the
processes and to improve harness data quality
- Work with Quality Engineers on incoming quality checks and
harness rework activities
- Work with technicians to build harnesses for test and kitting
- Report and escalate issues as appropriate and participate in
triaging of issues with different teams and harness suppliers
- Participate in the design of a world class engineering effort
to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
- 5+ years of automotive experience
- Proven experience in harness schematic design and vehicle
- Proven experience with harness schematic tools such as
PREEvision, Capital, VeSys or others including detailed knowledge
of relevant format such as kbl, xml and others
- Harness packaging experience
- Experience in selecting wiring sizes and types as well as
- Harness Debugging experience
- Harness manufacturing experience
- You deeply understand mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to identify and communicate risks, mitigate and drive
issues to closure
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize
- Ability to build stuff with your hands
- Bachelor of Science in the areas of Mechanical, Electrical,
Manufacturing, Computer Science or other related fields
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.