Occupational Therapist (OT) - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Skilled Nursing
OT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Occupational Therapist with
Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent
healthcare facility in Oakland, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity
to build upon your occupational therapy skills while advancing your
OT career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation
services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and
are committed to empowering them to participate more fully in daily
tasks when that ability is compromised by a health condition. You
will work with new and ongoing patients to create individualized
plans of treatment that consist of appropriate therapeutic
exercises, procedures, and techniques to improve outcomes.
- Assess functional needs and set appropriate goals for the
- Reassess patient functional needs and adjust care plan as
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Document evaluations and occupational therapy treatment goals
- Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring
- Active state license as an occupational therapist
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of OT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable
staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied
health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their
skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building
lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We
believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care.
Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The
Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call
800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment
of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Oakland , Occupational Therapist (OT) - Skilled Nursing Facility, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!