Title & Record Specialist
Company: Cox Automotive
Posted on: November 19, 2021
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus after completion of 90 days with
Dealertrack for offers of employment through 12/31.The Title &
Record Specialist is a highly visible and front line, client
facing, on-site extension of Dealertrack who performs end-to-end
registration and titling administration duties. This role is
located at a client site 100% of the time. As the liaison, acting
on behalf of the customer, this individual also coordinates with
client services, product, account management, operations, etc. to
ensure any issues that arise are effectively communicated with a
sense of urgency to the appropriate department. The Client Account
& Title Specialist II provides exemplary Customer Service to both
internal and external Clients.This individual is responsible for
ensuring all client contacts are kept apprised of product
developments and any changes in DMV rules and regulations affecting
them. Any client-facing recommendations and/or process changes are
communicated to Sr Client Account & Title Specialist and/or
management with a sense of urgency. They are also responsible for
providing "front-line" support where necessary by coordinating with
the applicable department to ensure resolution.The team member must
be able to provide guidance and communicate DMV information to
users in clear terms. This position ensures the accurate and
efficient processing of vehicle titles for a dealer client by
verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of
current laws regarding vehicle titles, and interacting with
customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues. Position
requires strong customer facing & relationship management skills,
along with understanding of California vehicle registration and
titling and client services.Your role:
- Communicate to appropriate individuals for any client related
issues encountered to secure customer satisfaction
- Communicate any recommendations for improvement of processes
related to team, role and job functions, to Sr. Client Account &
Title Specialist and/or management
- Assume accountability for meeting SLA's deadlines, through
effective time management and prioritization
- Consult with immediate supervisor or manager for escalation of
unresolved client related issues or conflict
- Adhere to assigned client's policies and process procedures
defined for the Dealertrack title processing operation
- Examine documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle
titles and registrations.
- Review transactions submitted electronically to ensure the
transaction is complete
- Complete paperwork to process title and registration
- Receive payments, including tax payments, from customers for
vehicle registration and titling transactions.
- Verify information on documents, including but not limited to,
taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner's
information and mileage.
- Provide assistance to clients by responding to emails and
return phone calls from Clients and Client Services
- Research complex issues and provide recommendations to
leadership for resolution including title issues.
- Resolve issues with customers, as they are presented either
upon discovery or in response to a customer call.
- Work exception queues identified by the system.
- Update & validate exception title in the system.
- Request funds to pay state fees.
- Resolve exceptions by completing documentation, submitting to
the State, and/or working with the customers.
- Complete title validation.
- Monitor aging of titles.
- Retrieve new title docs sent by state.
- Record costs of fixing title.
- Provide accurate and friendly service to dealer clients and
interact with other client dealer departments, as necessary.
- Provide client support and technical resolution via email,
phone, and other electronic communications.
- Answer policy and procedural questions.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 100% Travel Required
- 3 years related experience
- DMV, Title Clerk, Account Management, Auction/Automobile
industry experience and Technical Client Service experience highly
- Must be able to receive CA Business Partner Automation
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities and
deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with
strong interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail is
- Strong computer skills, data entry
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize daily work with
- Have requisite skills to support the specialty area to which
the individual is assigned
- Experience working with large, high-profile clients
desirableJob Type: Full-timePay: $25.00 - $33.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Title processing: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Oakland , Title & Record Specialist, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!