Security Officer - Foot Patrol
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Security Officer - Foot Patrol
Location: San Francisco, CA - Financial District
Environment: Commercial Bank
Pay Rate: $22.00
Primary Job Duties: Patrol officers for the Financial District are
assigned to multiple branch locations in the Financial District.
Primary job duties include interior/exterior patrols and report
writing. Additional job duties are reflected in the below job
Shift & Hours: 5;00PM - 1:30AM , Saturday - Wednesday
Included Benefits/Perks for Full Time Officers: Health, Dental,
Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Referral Bonus, AT&T and Verizon
This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative and premier
patrol program with room for extensive growth and career
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
- Patrols assigned site on foot; checks for unsafe conditions,
hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and
exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and
- Controls access to client site or facility through the
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Have open availability to work additional hours if needed.
- Be able to lift packages & boxes up to 75 pounds in weight with
or without reasonable accommodation
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of
state required training preferred
- A Valid Drivers License is required
- A minimum 3 years of Security, Law Enforcement, or Military
experience is required.
- High School Education or higher is required
- Must have a clean driving record and pass criminal background
check and drug testing.
- Candidate must be 21 years or older
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed to
write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Willing to work flexible hours & days, including holidays and
- Must be tech savvy and able to operate a work
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Oakland , Security Officer - Foot Patrol, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!