Field Security Supervisor
Posted on: January 15, 2022
COVID 19 Vaccination Required
Job Title: Field Security Supervisor
Location: Administrative Office
Pay Rate: $25.00
Shifts and Hours: Wednesday to Sunday- 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Included Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and
Paid Time Off
General Job Functions: The Field Security Supervisor provides
drive-by patrol services to our accounts in the East Bay and
Greater San Francisco Area. The FSS is responsible for working with
the Client Service Managers, Account Managers and/or Site
Supervisors in the branch to develop schedules, manage schedules,
fill open shifts and oversee a team of Special Response
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
* Perform day / night site visits to inspect and supervise Security
Officers in the field.
* Address escalation of "after hours" and "cold start" calls to
ensure enough coverage at customer sites.
* Work with Operations Managers to coach, counsel, discipline,
train and manage relationships with Security Officers.
* Field Supervisors will work closely with Operations Managers on a
* Responsible for visiting assigned post locations on a regular
basis to conduct post inspections to ensure professional image
(including the hygiene and uniform appropriateness of officers) and
quality standards are being maintained.
* Respond to call-offs that occur during the Field Supervisor
* Identify any personnel problems occurring and forward any such
issues to Operations Manager and/or Human Resource Coordinator.
Field Supervisor may also be responsible for writing a report of
the situation or assisting with an investigation, as directed by
Operations Manager or Human Resource Coordinator.
* May be responsible for administering counseling or disciplinary
actions that have been initiated by Operations Manager, Human
Resource Coordinator or a policy infraction observed by the Field
* Distribute information to posts as directed by Branch or
Corporate office and/or obtaining signed acknowledgements or other
documents and returning such documents to Branch office;
* Respond to client or site emergencies as they arise, including
ensuring appropriate communication to Operations Managers.
* In the event of an abandoned or open post, Field Supervisor is
responsible for identifying available qualified personnel to fill
the post as quickly as possible. Field Supervisor may be required
to "stand post" on an as-needed basis for an undefined period.
* Field Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a working
knowledge of all posts within their regional area of
Qualifications specific to this opportunity include but are not
* Current BSIS Guard Card is required (40 hours preferred)
* At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements
* Must have a valid drivers license and pass an MVR screen
* Must have or obtain a valid CPR certification or be willing to
* Candidates must pass a physical fitness assessment during the
* Previous supervisory experience in the security industry,
military, or law enforcement is required.
* Pass an extensive screening process including background check
and pre employment drug screen.
Keywords: Gardaworld, Oakland , Field Security Supervisor, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!