Security Officer - Immediate Openings
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Security Officer - Driver
Location: San Francisco, CA
Environment: Commercial Bank / ATM
Pay Rate: $27.00
Shift & Hours: Full Time, 11:30PM - 8:00AM , Thursday - Monday
General Job Functions: Drivers in the San Francisco patrol zone
provide 24/7 security of the internal and external premises of all
banks in their sector throughout an eight hour shift. Utilizing a
company vehicle, Driver's commute from bank to bank to ensure the
overall security and safety of clients and customers associated
with each bank in their given sector.
Included Benefits/Perks for Full Time Officers: Health, Dental,
Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Referral Bonus, AT&T and Verizon
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and premier patrol
program in the San Francisco area with room for extensive growth
and career advancement!
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
* Patrols assigned site both on foot and in vehicle; checks for
unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations,
blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect
protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives
for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
* Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents,
emergencies, or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Prepares logs and reports as required.
* Have open availability to work additional hours if needed.
* Be able to lift packages & boxes up to 75 pounds in weight with
or without reasonable accommodation
* Undertake any other duties / special assignments specific to the
needs of the client / program
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
* A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of state
required training preferred
* A Valid Drivers License is required
* A minimum 4-5 years of Security, Military or Law Enforcement
experience is required.
* High School Education or higher is required
* Must have a clean driving record and pass criminal background
check and drug testing.
* Candidate must be 21 years or older
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed to
write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
* Willing to work flexible hours & days, including holidays and
Keywords: Gardaworld, Oakland , Security Officer - Immediate Openings, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!