Ingredient Research Specialist
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Scientific Team at Russell Tobin & Associates is hiring a
for a contract Ingredient Research Specialist at an established
energy food and drink company near Oakland, CA.
The Research Specialist is a part of a talented Research and
Development Team and is accountable for managing key areas of
ingredient research and quality.
- Responsible for developing ingredients specifications and
assuring that ingredients are compliant to regulatory and internal
- Work closely with ingredient suppliers
- Work closely with developers, sourcing, and food safety
- Help identify and qualify alternative sources of current
ingredients (cost savings and risk mitigation)
- Demonstrate alternate ingredients in benchtop applications
(testing new ingredients in various existing and new
- Assist managing "approved supplier" database for all co-packers
and company bakeries
- Conduct pilot and manufacturing trials as needed
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree
- Product development experience preferred
- Experience solving technical problems with nutritional
food/beverage related formulas from the food industry
- Ability to read and understand technical food documents and
- Comfortable working on a computer
- Working within Genesis is a plus
- Hybrid position – will be working in the office 60% of the
- W2 position
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. Unable to
provide visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefit options to our
employees after 60 days.
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Oakland , Ingredient Research Specialist, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!