Company: Downtown Subaru of Oakland, CA
Posted on: September 19, 2022
At Downtown Auto Center, we value our employees and we treat
them like family. Each team member can take advantage of our
ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities, and
progressive culture. We love to develop our employees and promote
from within. We want to help your career but we don't want your
personal life to take a hit because of it. Daily life at Downtown
Auto Center is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see
why! When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these
added benefits and employee perks!What We
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Previous detailing experience
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
withoutregard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristicprotected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Downtown Subaru of Oakland, CA, Oakland , Automotive Detailer, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!