Company: KaiserAir, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
A mid-sized, airline and aviation company is seeking an entry
level person who will primarily focus on the processing of accounts
payable and employee expense reimbursements. This on-site position
will report to the Senior Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures payable invoices are verified, entered accurately,
properly supported and paid in a timely fashion within the Concur
- Maintains vendor accounts, reconcile monthly vendor statements
and related transactions. Resolves any discrepancies with vendors
and documentation issues.
- Cutting checks and uploading ACH files into bank accounts.
- Maintains the 1099 data for vendors and own the preparation of
annual 1099 and other AP reporting requirements.
- Manages centralized AP mailbox.
- Processes employee reimbursement requests in accordance with
the general ledger coding and company policies.
- Supports accounting activities as needed and other ad hoc
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business administration
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Team player, helpful and excellent communications
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel - Intermediate, Word
and Outlook) Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave Physical setting:
- Office Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Keywords: KaiserAir, Inc., Oakland , AP/Staff Accountant, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!