Freelance Interior Designer
Company: Restaurant Design Concepts, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Restaurant Design Concepts is an established and well respected
restaurant and hospitality architecture and design firm in Northern
California. -We are looking for a dynamic and experienced
individual to join our growing team. The right candidate will find
our working environment to be challenging and rewarding.
- Collaborate seamlessly with clients, other designers,
architects, contractors, fabricators, and developers on multiple
- Create project documentation including full construction
document sets, specification writing and schedules.
- Research, source and specify material and furniture.
- Prepare and conduct graphic and visual presentations to
- Maintain client engagement with budget and timeline.
- Minimum of 10 years of interior design experience in
hospitality or restaurant field.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Modeling, Adobe Creative,
Sketch Up, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the full design process including concept,
schematic, design development, construction documentation,
construction administration, procurement and installation.
- Able to manage time on multiple projects to meet
- V-Ray Sketch Up enhancement knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any
employer without any restrictions or requirement of visa
sponsorship now or in the future.
- Freelance / Full-Time / Contract
- Salary Based on Qualifications
- This is NOT a remote position, employee must work in our
Oakland, CA office
- Please email a cover letter, 3 sample projects in PDF format,
and resume for consideration
- Interview requirements: Material Board, CD, and portfolio
Keywords: Restaurant Design Concepts, Inc., Oakland , Freelance Interior Designer, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!