Reproductive Endocrinologist in Oakland
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leading the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest
medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Eligible or Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and
- Full scope practice (including IVF with opportunity to perform
The Kaiser Permanente Northern California region has three
established and successful IVF centers located in Sacramento,
Fremont, -and San Francisco, which combined will manage 3000 cycles
annually. - -
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please
To learn more about our practice opportunities, -please email your
CV to Ebony Robinson: -Ebony.Robinson@kp.org -or call (510)
625-6311. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Oakland , Reproductive Endocrinologist in Oakland, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!