Construction Site Supervisor
Company: RGC Construction, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a Project Supervisor for an upcoming
commercial construction project in Oakland.
This would be a temporary full-time position roughly 3 months long,
with the opportunity for a permanent position.
This project is off-hours and will be a minimum of 5 days a week
approximately 5pm-1:30am, including weekends.
*Job responsibilities include: *
* Oversee the progress of all construction activities including
supervision, management, and coordination of subcontractors.
* Set up the job site prior to the start of the work evening or
weekend. At the end of every work evening or weekend, ensure the
common areas in the building are clean and free of construction
debris, helping as needed. Making sure the building is safe and
ready for its tenants daily.
* Review construction work daily and suggest any improvement
* Enforce site safety practices to avoid any hazards and
* Interpret building plans and construction blueprints. Be able to
answer questions and advise best procedures/practices based off the
* Provide updates and report to the Project Manager on a daily
basis; addressing concerns, outstanding issues, and review punch
* Help coordinate requests from subcontractors and communicate to
*Qualifications: * The ideal candidate will have experience in
commercial construction. Can read blueprints, give direction, and
answer any questions based off blueprints.
Job Types: Temporary, Full-time
Pay: $40.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Oakland, CA 94612: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: RGC Construction, Inc., Oakland , Construction Site Supervisor, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!