Med Tech - Mercy
Company: Elder Care Alliance
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Req ID 2019-1420
Job Category Clinical Services
Shift Day, Evening, NOC
Who We Are
Mercy Retirement & Care Center
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting
where you are valued and appreciated?
Mercy Retirement & Care Center is a vibrant retirement community
located in Oakland. We pride ourselves on being a person-centered
community and value our employees and residents. We are currently
About This Career Opportunity
A Medications Assistant/Tech:
- Prepares and passes medication for the residence.
- Reports anything out of the ordinary.
- Maintains thorough documents.
- Participates in medication audits.
This job requires:
- Lifting / pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs. and 100 lbs. with
- Frequent standing and walking.
- Work on weekends and holidays.
- Training you so that you can be successful on the job.
- Excellent benefits, including health insurance.
- Paid time off, which you earn beginning on your first day on
Are You Qualified?
Here's what you need:
- Six months experience in long term care, home care, or a
- Working knowledge of computers and keyboarding in order to be
successful with electronic health record systems.
- Current First Aid Training and Certifications as per Title
- Successful completion of Med Tech Training program.
Keywords: Elder Care Alliance, Oakland , Med Tech - Mercy, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!