Company: Big Fish Games
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job Posting TitleCRM CoordinatorSummaryLife at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher
of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big
Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and
Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every
day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to
play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We
are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games
unique. We believe in a work environment that:
--- Creates opportunities for impact
--- Shares a passion for challenge
--- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
--- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
We are looking for an energetic, detail oriented, and highly
motivated CRM Coordinator to join our studio in Oakland. The CRM
Coordinator will work closely with product managers, design,
product analytics, and VIP Host teams to execute player engagement
and monetization campaigns including sales, merchandizing programs,
live events, and notifications. As the executional lead for one of
our flagship products, the CRM Coordinator will conduct focused
analyses to improve the impact of his/her programs and increase
player engagement, monetization, and retention.Responsibilities
- Master internal tools to execute campaigns, sales, and live ops
features that are shown directly to users in-game.
- Work effectively with product directors/managers to
operationalize CRM engagement & live operations strategy and lead
execution across multiple channels.
- Execute a campaign cadence that drives personalized engagement
messaging and offers. Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing
basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in
achieving specific revenue targets.
- Complete segmentation & campaign performance analyses to
deliver a more personalized approach to payer CRM, engaging players
around key behaviors and across their lifecycle.
- Contribute to an always-on experimentation culture,
continuously optimizing tactics to create more relevant creative,
messaging, and offers.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders regarding
CRM product development, campaigns and results.
- Passion for mobile games & the social casino category.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability
overcoming obstacles to deliver on deadline is a must.
- Proven success developing reengagement and win-back campaigns
and experience with marketing automation software & CRM tools.
- High attention to detail combined with excellent written and
verbal communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or related
- Gaming experience highly preferred, particularly with
top-performing mobile free-to-play games (social casino category)
or real-money gambling (land-based or online).
- A minimum of 2 years' professional experience with at least 1
year coordinating and/or executing CRM programs at a leading CPG,
e-commerce, entertainment, or gaming company.
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique
talents together to build something special that's why we welcome
and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race,
gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status.
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed,
Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming
Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we
operate.LocationOakland, CA, USJob familyBig Fish GamesContract
TypeRegularTime TypeFull timeCompanyBig Fish Games
Keywords: Big Fish Games, Oakland , CRM Coordinator, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!