ABA- Behavioral Technician
Company: Positive Pathways, LLC
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Parent loved (ABA) Applied Behavior Analysis Agency is looking
for enthusiastic and warm Behavioral Techs to join our Oakland
team. We are looking for exceptional candidates to work with our
great families. Our Behavior Techs work 1 on 1 with children on the
autism spectrum in their homes, schools, and in the community using
behavioral interventions. If you are a caring and dedicated person
looking to make a real impact on a child's life this may be for
you. We offer some of the highest rates in the Bay Area because we
appreciate our therapists and value clinical expertise. If you are
enthusiastic, a flexible thinker, like collaboration, love working
with kiddos, AND you have the following qualifications below please
contact us. Also feel free to check out our website:
positive-pathways.org to learn more about us!Behavior Technician
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Preferred: BA/BS degree in psychology or a closely related
field (e.g., social work, education, etc.) AA may be substituted
for exceptional experience.
- Preferred: Minimum 6 months of ABA experience working with
children on the autism spectrum.
- Must be energetic, reliable, caring, and have means of
transportation (own a car) with a clean driving record.
- Conduct 1:1 ABA sessions in homes, schools, and in the
community, driving as needed.
- Collect daily data and graph results, and implement positive
behavioral supports developed by supervisors.
- Facilitate social skill "play dates."
- Work directly with families to teach programs, integrate
siblings into sessions, work within the home and community
- Physical:A fair number of programs utilized by the Company are
high energy, interactive, and physical in nature. The position
requires participation in high energy, interactive, and regular
physical activity. The employee must be able to quickly and
physically react in order to protect a child or another patient
from a potentially dangerous situation. As such, the position
requires the employee to
- Get up quickly from the floor;
- Bend, squat, kneel;
- Ability to stand for at least two (2) hours at a time; --- Run
at a moderate pace;
- Turn, twist, reach
- Lift at least 50 lbs.What we offer:Growth is available, we love
to promote from within. Great potential to become a supervisor
within our company! We also provide excellent supervision from MA
level Clinical Supervisors and BCBAs (we encourage our therapists
to take BCBA/BCaBA classes and supervise hours as we love to
promote from within our company!) Full-time staff gets access to
benefits including paid time off accrual, medical, dental, and
vision insurance on the first day of work.High school education
only hires will start at $18/hrJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $22.00 to
Keywords: Positive Pathways, LLC, Oakland , ABA- Behavioral Technician, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!