Warehouse Associate - Production/Replenishment
Company: Good Eggs
Posted on: April 9, 2021
As an Operations Associate, you'll work collaboratively with a
*fun and vibrant warehouse team* to prepare and/or package
top-quality produce! You'll have a range of other duties that help
get great local food to our customers, detailed below.
Our warehouse is operational 24/7 Monday - Sunday. We are looking
for people to fill *MORNING* & *OVERNIGHT* shifts.
This position pays $17.50 per hour. We also offer great health,
dental, and vision care benefits for full-time employees (30 hours
per week or more) and dependents. We're also proud to offer stock
options to employees working 20 or more hours per week!
Pursuant to the Oakland Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
What you will do As an Outbound Operations Associate, you'll work
collaboratively on the day-to-day functioning of our Oakland
Fulfilment Center. You'll have a range of duties that help get
great local food to our customers, including more advanced
responsibilities as detailed below. Experience is required for this
Performs all the generalized and specialty processes around:
* Actively working in different temperature zones.
* Operate joey, order-picker, and forklift (Forklift Certification
* Pulling product from back stock
* Preparing product for front stock
* Packaging & portioning, including weighing and separating
product, marking with identifying information.
* Produce quality assurance.
* Maintain a clean and sanitized area.
* Maintain quality of service by following operational
Who we are looking for
* You are able to work *WEEKENDS* as a permanent part of your
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1 or more years of warehousing experience. Work in the areas of
farming, farmers market or restaurant, grocery experience a
* Experience operating order pickers, forklifts, and joeys.
* General understanding of how to use tablets / smart phones.
* General understanding of how to use printers, bar-code
* Ability to use warehousing software after training.
* Ability to use standard warehousing tools such as box cutters,
hand trucks, and pallet jacks.
* Understanding of units of measure such as ounces and pounds,
pints, quarts, gallons, etc.
* Experience working in a team environment.
* Good communication skills.
* Time management skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Working Conditions*
* Work duties are performed in walk-in coolers and freezers
(temperatures as low as -10--F)
Why work for Good Eggs?
* You will be a stockholder!
* Deepen your knowledge of locally produced food by engaging with
our producer and eater community.
* Opportunity for growth!
* Most of all -- Good Eggs offers an opportunity to use your
energy, creativity, and enthusiasm to participate in building a
better food system.
About Good Eggs Good Eggs is an online market that delivers good
groceries to customers' homes throughout the Bay Area, seven days a
We're making it easy for busy people to eat well at home by
curating a marketplace full of the best local, organic produce,
sustainable meat and fish, and delicious grocery staples. Order
your groceries today on our site or iOS app, and they'll be on your
doorstep tomorrow. It's that simple.
What's driving us to get the best food into the hands of more
people? Well, we're on a mission to grow and sustain local food
systems worldwide, and our entire passionate and creative team
shares a common drive to change the world. If you hear that and
think, "Hey! That's me!", please get in touch! We're always looking
for like-minded individuals to join the team.
* During the pandemic, Good Eggs is considered an essential
employer. We are dedicated to serving our customers and employees
in a way that prevents exposure to COVID-19. We take all the
necessary precautions to protect our employees while at work, which
helps ensure our customers remain safe too. We are looking to hire
candidates that are committed to keeping themselves safe from
COVID-19 exposure outside company premises and strictly follow the
recommended CDC guidelines to lower their risk. Personal
responsibility outside of work is critical to ensure our ability to
keep both our employees and customers healthy and safe.*
Keywords: Good Eggs, Oakland , Warehouse Associate - Production/Replenishment, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!