Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Everlaw, our QA Analysts manage our testing tools and execute
our testing plans. As a member of this team, you will be
responsible for creating and maintaining product testing scripts
and executing all facets of our QA testing during every release
cycle. As issues are identified, you will work directly with our
development team to facilitate resolution. In addition, you'll be
heavily involved in analyzing data about product performance, while
devising new ways to track our performance and improve our product
development process. At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice
by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and vibrant and
we're committed to the professional growth of our team members,
offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular
check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you're looking
for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a
desire to learn, we'd love to hear from you! Think you're missing
some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in
the 'perfect' candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you
can bring value to our team.--Learn more about Life at Everlaw .
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located onsite in Oakland,
California. In your first few months you will:
- Become a product expert and develop a deep understanding of how
pieces of our software are connected.
- Execute test plans for every release cycle and for particular
- Manage the ecosystem of tests while identifying upstream and
downstream dependencies within our platform.
- Master our internal tools and third party tools that are
necessary for our testing and tracking of issues.
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will
integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our
policies, processes, and team structure and goals.--
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you'll
bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we
don't expect you to know everything on Day 1. You'll have time to
develop your product knowledge and get up to speed on all aspects
of Everlaw. In your first year you will:
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Engineering teams to
guide the definition, planning, and execution of testing for their
- Drive process improvement and scaling by designing and
implementing additions to our overall test suite.
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test
results to our team.
- Further push our team into automation of our test suite. About
- You are an effective communicator both written and verbal.
- You have proficiency and experience in analyzing data.
- You are a natural problem solver.
- You have an exceptional attention to detail.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note
that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any
- You are comfortable using Google Applications, such as GMail,
Google Calendar and Google Docs.
- You have experience in software development testing.
- Substantial equity--
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
- Fully paid pregnancy and bonding leaves for new parents
(including adoptive and foster)
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and
applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and
dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize
your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events-- We help law
firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions
of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find
the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your
metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by
service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge
technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing
very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with
all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of
the most high-profile cases litigated today.-- If you're looking
for an open and vibrant company culture that values passion,
integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you. Everlaw
is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a
diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital
status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender
expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests
for pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable
national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and
equal opportunity, including the California Equal Pay Act .
Keywords: Everlaw, Oakland , QA Analyst, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!