Senior Data Analyst, Product & Engineering
Posted on: January 13, 2022
From Fivetran's founding until now, our mission has remained the
same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity.
With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical
and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required.
We're proud that more organizations continue to leverage our
technology every day to become truly data-driven. You will be part
of the Analytics team at Fivetran, a leader at the forefront of
modern analytics. We leverage the most innovative data stack and
define industry best-practices to provide data-driven insights to
build the next generation of data pipelines. What is unique about
being an analyst at Fivetran is that you get to work as a
"full-stack" analyst, covering responsibilities from analytics
engineering / data modeling to dashboarding, ad-hoc data analysis,
stakeholder engagement, and more. - As a Senior Data Analyst at
Fivetran, you will: -
- Own the development and maintenance of re-usable data models
and dashboards that run on top of Fivetran's standardized schemas.
We use a modern data stack of Fivetran, dbt, BigQuery, Looker, and
- Work with business stakeholders to perform problem discovery
and ad-hoc analysis to drive insights. -
- Proactively engage in the definition and measurement of KPIs
that will drive the company to success.
- Assist in training new hires, colleagues, partners, and our fan
club on the workings of Fivetran's data and what it means to have a
- Become a leading voice in the data analytics community. What
you bring to the table: -
- Passion for data and analytics
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced logical and analytical abilities to help solve
problems and derive insights from data -
- Excellent--- ---verbal--- ---and written--- ---communication---
---skills and ability to effectively collaborate with
- Resourceful,--- ---self-motivated,--- ---and--- ---able---
---to--- ---successfully complete multiple competing projects under
tight deadlines Nice-to-haves:
- Demonstrated experience using a data visualization tool such as
Looker or Tableau to visualize and model raw data sets
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with attention
- Experience using dbt or other data transformation tools Perks
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance.
Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays,
parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur
babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Keywords: Fivetran, Oakland , Senior Data Analyst, Product & Engineering, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!