Loss Prevention Officer - Retail Security
Posted on: January 15, 2022
for the items you saw them select and conceal. They passed all
opened and manned registers.
* Must see them exit out of the store with the unpaid for
* Monitoring displays which can provide additional opportunities to
* Documenting theft and other security issues by turning in reports
to dispatch when it happens.
* Getting a case number for all reports. Pic of subject,
merchandise, and voided receipt.
* Working with law enforcement to arrest and prosecute suspected
* Walking the sales floor actively looking for shoplifting
* Communicate with dispatch any incident/accident while on duty
* Communicate to store mgmt. when a shoplifter is in custody.
* Observe and report activities at an assigned site
* Other duties as assigned by GardaWorld and client contract
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
* At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements
* Demonstrate a stable work history
* A valid California BSIS Guard Card
* 8 hours of BSIS training completed40 hours of BSIS training is
* Loss Prevention experience is preferred
* Pass an background screening which includes, criminal background
checks (local, state, and federal), drug test.
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
* Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
Keywords: Gardaworld, Oakland , Loss Prevention Officer - Retail Security, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!