Avionics Maintenance Technician
Company: Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently recruiting an Avionics
Maintenance Technician for one of our clients.Join their team of
dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful
brand in private aviation, as they continue their mission of
democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge
technology and innovative product and service offerings.They
empower and retain diverse talent and recognize their employees'
unique perspectives and skills taking pride in helping their
employees develop a meaningful and exciting career path. What Is In
It For YouSalary: $35hour - $49.50/hour, depending on relevant
industry experience. Benefits: Paid (individual) health insurance,
life, and disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick
time.Relocation: Open to paying relocation costs. OUR CLIENTS
STORYOur client is the leading brand in private aviation, they're
the only company in the industry to offer a total private aviation
solution that includes world-class safety, service, and flexibility
through on-demand flights, membership programs, corporate
solutions, aircraft management, whole aircraft sales, and
commercial travel benefits through a strategic partnership with
Delta Air Lines.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR AVIONICS MAINTENANCE
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft communication,
navigation, pulse, flight control, voice recorder, flight data
recorder, TCAS systems, instrumentation, and electrical/electronic
accessories and systems.
- Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a neat and
proficient manner according to the Company policies and procedures,
as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to
perform assigned tasks.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft
manufacturer's maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the
Supervisor of Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance, or higher
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate, preferred.
- FCC GROL License, perferred.
- Active, valid Driver's License required.
- High school diploma, or GED required.
- 2+ years' of relevant work experience.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to
changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment
as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions
unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long
periods of time.If you are interested in the Avionics Maintenance
Technician apply today!This vacancy is being advertised by Total
Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation
Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Keywords: Total Aviation Staffing, LLC, Oakland , Avionics Maintenance Technician, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!