Business Analyst II
Company: Energy Solutions
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Career Opportunities with Energy Solutions A great place to
work. Careers At Energy Solutions Share with friends or Subscribe!
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities? Join our
team! Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. At Energy Solutions we focus on making big impacts. We
are an employee-owned, mission-driven company, and we believe that
market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver
large-scale energy, carbon and water-use savings. For 27 -years
we've harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based
solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
We are currently looking to fill a Business Analyst II position in
our Oakland office to join our Operations team. Operations team
members focus on the operational aspects of Energy Solutions'
business, freeing consulting staff up to concentrate on clients and
projects. Regular job duties include performing analysis on complex
data models requiring customized reports and data, monitoring
budgets, communicating with and collecting information from staff,
and improving business processes. Team members will also develop a
deep understanding of the Company's business operations at large,
including systems and processes. This position is an excellent
opportunity for people interested in supporting the business
operations of a growing, environmentally-driven business with an
established reputation and solid prospects for the future. Daily
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Forecast and analyze company revenue and workload.
- Plan and monitor company resources.
- Validate resource requirements and develop hiring models.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that
analyzes the Company's performance and opportunities for
- Partner with key stakeholders to conduct insightful and ad-hoc
analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational
- Develop project plans and monitor project progress by tracking
activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and
- Research tools to aid in the improvement of organizational
- Regular interaction with senior staff and executives.
- Train other staff members on operational systems, tools,
processes, and procedures
- Assist in the development of proposals and particularly the
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Economics, an
engineering discipline, or a related field
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office products,
- Prior experience in developing requirements and formulating
business metrics for reporting as well as with data visualization
(Tableau, QuickSight or similar tools)
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination Our BART-accessible
office is located in downtown Oakland, California. Compensation is
commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement
package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package
including medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax
contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background
check, drug screens are required and being authorized to work in
the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Energy Solutions is an
equal opportunity employer. -
Keywords: Energy Solutions, Oakland , Business Analyst II, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!