Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Provides leadership for the delivery of high quality and
cost-effective consulting services/products to issues of key
organizational importance. Recognized content expert for technical
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Community Health, this position
leads teams to implement efficient and compliant charitable
contributions in Northern California.
The Lead Consultant will develop and implement improvement plans
including change management to ensure compliant and effective
processes for NCAL contributions.
This position will also provide complex project management and
project leadership to achieve regional and national objectives in
close partnership with both regional and medical center staff on
topics including emerging health issues and strengthening our
communities as we emerge from the pandemic including disaster
Serves as the content expert of the responsible technical area and
provides technical assistance and advice.
- Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design,
development, and implementation of programs related to the
- Expected to lead precedent-setting projects, never done before
in the department, facility, CA Division, service area or
- May lead a group of consultants, analysts, or programmers
focused on the delivery of related service/products.
- Acts as a liaison w/ applicable government agencies, regulatory
agencies, other organizations and the media.
- Provides leadership and direction in accordance w/ the overall
strategic direction of the department, facility, CA Division,
service area or region.
- Ensures that reports and information are accurate, timely, and
consistent, and that they satisfy the clients' needs.
Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a
routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to
reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions
from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally
implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in one of the technical
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health
care administration, operations research, public health
administration, or other related field OR four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and
develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret
- Proven leadership skills in project management and
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the operations of KP,
health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the
responsible technical area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Master's degree preferred.
PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,1950 Franklin
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Consulting Services & Project/Program Management
Department : Oakland Reg - 1800 Harrison - CB Admin & Operation -
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland , Lead Consultant, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!