Business Consultant/Analyst Lead
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business
and/or system process and functional requirements, development of
business cases, client support during system development and
implementation, development and maintenance of service level
agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream
business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business
processes, and understands the business processes of assigned
partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and
recommends changes to business processes.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in
applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related
- Uses professional concepts in accordance with company
objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective
- This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented, journey-level
- Demonstrates expertise in functional area business processes
and understands assigned and cross functional areas.
- Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the
analysis of complex client needs in project areas such as:
new/existing business operating models, innovative approaches to
solutions support, market research of emerging or available product
functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Identifies opportunities for increasing business efficiency
through improved manual and automated process systems.
- Coordinates the development of comprehensive business cases
with cost, service, and benefit dimensions of proposed projects
that are used at management and executive levels for funding and
- Accountable for tracking and/or monitor and report for senior
mgmt the results of actualization of benefits.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts the analysis of client business
processes and functional requirements and the preparation of
appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the
- Develops cross-initiative integration plans.
- Identifies other initiatives that exist and ensures that
efforts are not duplicated.
- Supports a variety of applications.
- Consults on the integration of application systems into the
work environment, regarding their operational and training
- Acts as project lead in the coordination of solution
development and the implementation of the final
- Acts as a liaison between business clients and technical staff
and/or with development staff throughout the development life
- May develop project plans.
- Identifies and coordinates within other project managers and
implements schedule deadlines as appropriate.
- Manages common resource demands.
- Provides on-going project management and status reporting at
- Minimum five (5) years of experience, to include a minimum two
(2) years in a consulting role.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a healthcare
environment or other relevant environment.Education
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or
related discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- May establish cross-functional task forces.
- Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional area
and multi-area functionality based on assignment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Certification or advanced qualification by third party
association that matches the function or field applicable to the
business discipline preferred.
PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,Kaiser Center
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-PO-01-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Consulting Services & Project/Program Management
Department : Po/Ho Corp - Ntl Provider Contracting-Proj - 0315
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland , Business Consultant/Analyst Lead, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!