Site Superintendent - Luxury Residential
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Join a fantastic company that offers great culture, support,
competitive comp and a full suite of benefitsThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Brendan ThomasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:We
are an award-winning, general building contractor based in San
Francisco. We combine painstaking craftsmanship, aesthetic
understanding, and sustainable building practices to create
healthy, efficient and beautiful homes.Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- 401K plan
- Goals-based bonus program
- Flexible spending account
- Tool stipend
- Cell phone allowance
- Education stipend
- Fun & positive work environmentJob DetailsResponsibilities
(including, but not limited to):
- Review & understand all project construction documents.
Accurately prepare takeoffs and layout, as required.
- Prepare and maintain course of construction production
schedule; effectively communicate with staff & subcontractors.
Schedule all Inspections, as required.
- Provide suggested solutions and options to production and
design team, as required. Attend all on-site meetings with
- Effectively liaison with outside interested parties (i.e.,
neighbors, HOAs, etc.).
- Perform administrative duties relevant to each project (Daily
Logs, RFIs, Submittals, etc.); manage all relevant project
information. Document "as-built" & "unforeseen" conditions.
- Communicate and implement company policies and procedures,
including IIPP/Safety directives. Be familiar with OSHA
requirements; maintain jobsite cleanliness; conduct tailgate safety
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience (3-5 years in a
supervisory role) in high-end/custom residential construction.
- Excellent & demonstrable communication skills (verbal &
written); fluent in English, Spanish speaker a plus.
- Self-starter and directed, but also a team player/builder.
Strong interpersonal skills, with emphasis on tact, discretion, and
- Knowledge of relevant building trades, and current building
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Project or Fastrack, Word, email;
familiarity with web- based Project Management applications
(Procore, UDA, etc.), is a plus.
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations, prioritizing
competing issues, & concurrent deadlinesInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Oakland , Site Superintendent - Luxury Residential, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!