Class A Driver - $7,000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Clean Harbors in Richmond, CA is looking for a Class A Driver to
join their safety conscious team! This position based at a refinery
will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with
hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment
decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and will
operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer, roll-off
and hydro-blasting equipment.
** $7,000 Sign on bonus for candidates that meet CDL requirements
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to
pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not
limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological
contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for
exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may
be hazardous, toxic or corrosive
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces,
including lifting in areas of low clearance
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited
to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for
shift and communicate your replacement's name to the
- Will work on customer site.
- Location operates 24/7 - may work additional hours as required
by the customer
- Hourly rate, paid overtime and sign-on bonus
- Any other duties as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL Required
- Hazmat Endorsement Required
- Tanker Endorsement Required
- Previous Manual Labor experience in Construction or Industrial
based setting strongly preferred
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the
position, it will require some on-call availability and potential
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Oakland , Class A Driver - $7,000 Sign-on Bonus, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!