Project Controls Analyst
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job SummaryAt AECOM, were delivering a better world.We believe
infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether its
improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to
clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and
communities thrive.Our clients trust us to bring together the best
people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our
work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new
energy. Were one global team over 50,000 strong driven by a common
purpose to deliver a better world.AECOM is seeking a Project
Controls Analyst to be based in Oakland, CA.Job Description:
- Applies financial terminology, measures, financial data
analysis concepts and principles in assignments.
- Recognizes processes/project actions that may lead to project
- Develops and maintains WBS for small projects.
- Assists in the use of drawings and specifications in the
establishment of project baseline data.
- Begins basic analysis of cost and schedule variances.
- Develops knowledge of accounting principles.
- Assists in assembling data for trending and forecasting.
- Understands progress/performance data and associated concepts
and principles. Participates in the collection of progress data and
review of performance trends.
- Familiar with earned value, scope control and change management
concepts, principles and methodologies.
- Collects data and produces an initial analysis on manpower,
labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget
- Collects and analyzes data for tracking actual cost to funding
- Provides support to tracking purchase order and subcontract
commitments and expenditures.
- Familiar with the concepts and principles of project revenue
- Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals,
concepts and principles.
- Introduced to performance management and cost/schedule
integration concepts and principles.
- Develops knowledge of scope control and change management.
- Supports project reporting process as required.
- May participate in project cost review meetings.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of relevant experience or
demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Valid driver's license required
- Must be able to pass client required background
screeningsPreferred QualificationsAdditional information:
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Sponsorship is available for this positionWhat We OfferWe will
give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid
work options. Whether youre working from an AECOM office, remote
location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic
environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and
pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a
culture of equity, diversity and inclusion a safe and respectful
workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to
work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to
create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage
you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical
and professional development programs and diverse career
opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter
where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on
the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our
business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being
programs to support you and your family, and the development
resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you
will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts
planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program
and construction managers leading the change toward a more
sustainable and equitable future. Join us and lets get started. As
an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each persons
potential, and well help you reach yours.Job Category Cost
Management and Consulting ServicesBusiness Line PPMBusiness Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country United States of
AmericaPosition Status Full TimeRequisition/Vacancy No.
271992BRVirtual: NoQualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: AECOM, Oakland , Project Controls Analyst, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!