Posted on: November 19, 2022
Leave your old job behind! Fall into a new career with
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader,
with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop
looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the
Maintenance Supervisor position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location.
Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your
goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in
the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to
join our team.
The Maintenance Supervisor role is a management role with the Hertz
Corporation that provides leadership and administrative support to
all maintenance functions. In this role, you will be responsible
for overseeing service maintenance on all vehicles within the Pool
as well as managing the maintenance department employees. Must have
excellent multi-tasking and verbal/written communication skills and
the ability to manage, develop, and motivate staff.
To manage all functions needed in order to oversee the repair and
maintenance of the vehicles within the various locations.
- The primary purpose of the Maintenance Supervisor is to provide
administrative support to all maintenance functions
- Communicate daily task to staff to reach outlined service
metrics and goals
- Responsible for maintaining, and processing invoices
- Responsible for coordinating schedules for service maintenance
on all vehicles within the Pool as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years in a management or supervisory role overseeing the
repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Knowledgeable in rental car procedures and location
- General understanding of maintenance practices (preventative
and warranty preferred)
- Complex problem-solving skills: proven ability to solve
- Must have excellent multi-tasking and verbal/written
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate staff.
- Must be computer literate with strong keyboarding skills.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends,
holidays, and overtime as required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Oakland , Maintenance Supv, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!