Posted on: November 21, 2022
RealREPP, a full-service recruiting firm, is currently
partnering with a well-known and respected beverage manufacturing
company in hiring for a Business Analyst. This Business Analyst
will own the full lifecycle of business analysis. Responsibilities
will include working as a liaison for team members to elicit,
analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to
business processes, policies and information systems. The business
analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the
context of the needs and recommends software, application and
systems solutions that enable the organization to achieve its
This opportunity offers a flexible, hybrid schedule!
- Work with business and IT Teams to collect business, functional
and technical requirements.
- Work with Business Relationship Management team to support the
development of product roadmaps and determination of benefits /
return on investment.
- Act as the IT product owner and SME of applications
- Develop business requirements documentation, impact analysis,
and functional specifications.
- Develop process flow, data flow and activity diagrams.
- Facilitate requirement gathering and design sessions.
- Support global commercial initiatives as part of the corporate
- Build and maintain project documentation.
- Generate testing documentation and carry out the unit,
functional and integration testing of applications during project
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the alcohol or CPG
- Bachelors in a related field
- Experience working with business process redesign projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills required - Pivot Tables, V-Lookups,
- Experience with planning/reporting/forecasting processes and
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize projects as
This opportunity offers an industry leading compensation package
and a friendly and collaborative environment with significant
opportunities for career growth.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly.
All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.*
Keywords: RealREPP, Oakland , Business Analyst, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!