Company: Fisec Global Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Role: Kronos developer*
*Location: Oakland, CA - Onsite*
*Client: HCL America*
*Duration: Long term*
*Job description: *
* Develop code as per the business requirement
* Prepare required documents (like Design Specification, Test
Script, IQ Script etc) as per the client s quality process
* Obtain approvals for Design Specification, Test Scripts, IQ
* Promote code to all environments as per the schedule (Run IQ
scripts (attach screenshots wherever applicable) and obtain
approvals from Approver and Reviewer)
* Create/Update CRs and obtain approvals.
* Support testing team during their testing and fix bugs if an
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and
participate in technical discussions or review as a technical
consultant for feasibility study (technical alternatives, best
packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks,
breakdown into components, estimations).
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their
technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and
risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
;define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding
standards for the team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Oakland, CA 94601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* IQ Scripts: 5 years (Required)
* test scripts: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
*Speak with the employer*
Keywords: Fisec Global Inc., Oakland , Kronos Consultant, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!