Company: Fruitvale Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Fruitvale Healthcare Center - Assists in the maintenance of
facility to provide a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for
residents, staff, and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Diagnoses technical and mechanical problems and makes repairs as
- Responsible for maintenance and beautification of facility and
- Conducts scheduled maintenance throughout physical plant and for
- Maintains and tests the emergency power system to ensure
availability of power to all entrances, exits, fire detection
alarms and extinguishing equipment, and life support systems.
- Maintains all essential equipment (e.g., boiler room equipment,
nursing unit/medication room refrigerators, kitchen refrigerators
and freezers, etc.) in a safe operating condition.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one (1) year physical plant and equipment experience in
an institutional environment.
- Basic Wood Carpentry Skill
- Contruction experience -
Keywords: Fruitvale Healthcare Center, Oakland , MIANTENANCE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!