Senior EPIC Beaker Analyst
Company: Alameda Health Sytem
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SUMMARY: -Implements, supports and maintains Epic clinical
and/or financial applications. RESPONSIBILITIES: The following are
the duties performed by employees in this classification, however,
employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level.
Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual
in the classification.
- Act in an appropriate and professional manner as defined by the
company's Standards of Behavior, Policy and Procedures, and Scope
- Role model AHS Standards of Behavior.
- Provide subject matter expertise to team as needed. Assists
management during employee orientation
- Advise leadership in the development of strategies for EHR
implementation and improvements of AHS workflow processes
- Leads workflow design discussions, building and testing the
system and analyzing associated issues.
- Identifies issues that arise in assigned application area as
well as issues that impact other application teams
- Guides end users in ongoing training during all phases of
- Reviews the status of deliverables, issues and milestones with
- Serves as a liaison between end users' workflow needs and Epic
- Performs other duties as required.
- Function effectively and independently with minimal
- Manipulate complex, confidential data - with minimal
- Recommends strategy, plans, and alternatives to the senior
- Proactively advise senior leaders of obstacles and impediments
to maintaining schedules and milestones. Qualifications: Any
combination of education and experience that would likely provide
the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession
of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying. Required
Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from an accredited
college or university. Preferred Education: Master's Degree in
Information Technology Required Experience: Six years Information
Technology experience within a multi-entity, healthcare
environment. Preferred Experience: Prior Epic implementation
experience; experience with clinical applications in either
inpatient or outpatient setting; experience with revenue cycle
applications or patient access services. Required
Licenses/Certifications: Current Epic certification or attainment
of Epic certification within six months of employment. Additional
Qualifications: Experience with non-Epic Laboratory Systems such as
DI Instrument Manager, SafeTrace Tx Blood Bank, and RALS instrument
Manager strongly preferred. Qualified candidate will have Clinical
Pathology epic certification. Candidate will participate in a
on-call rotation. Not the right fit?
Join our Talent Network to opt-in to all our current and future
Keywords: Alameda Health Sytem, Oakland , Senior EPIC Beaker Analyst, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!