Lead Applications Analyst-Epic Professional Billing
Company: Alameda Health System
Posted on: May 26, 2023
SUMMARY: Accountable for leading cross-functional team(s) across applications and collaborates across other teams and projects, including coordinating resources across Information Systems, Operations, Vendor(s) and/or other system related functional resources required to implement and support IS projects at the enterprise level.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Acts as a team leader; directs all or portions of the implementation and support activities of their assigned application suite; manages project tasks.
2. Responsible for assigning resources to various areas (testing, optimization efforts etc.)
3. Analyzes systems compatibility in terms of business and technical issues.
4. Maintains contact with the vendor to resolve any user issues, support program fixes, install application and software upgrades, identify modifications and implement software enhancements.
5. Establishes, conducts, and participates in user groups to enhance communications between users.
6. Monitors and evaluates support levels, customer service, and satisfaction, makes adjustments where needed and develops recommendations.
7. Collaborates with Operations to prioritize projects/initiatives.
8. Leads forums involving users to plan and promote understanding of both the complexity of issues and the benefits of system standardization.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree or MBA in business, information systems, healthcare, and/or other related field.
Required Experience: Five years of information systems, project management and/or equivalent management experience in the use of standard project management and office automation tools to support effective documentation and communication; experience overseeing teams and implementing and supporting business and/or clinical applications that require coordination of resource, budget development, and project planning; experience in leading small to large scale project-driven results; experience in development, coordination, and implementation of large, complex projects.
Preferred Experience: Experience within a healthcare environment.
Required Licenses/Certifications: If position is for Epic, certification required in the application being supported.
Preferred Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Professional certification.
This position is key to providing the lead technical and operational support of our Epic SBO Professional Billing and Claims modules.
Alameda Health Systems is a safety net hospital, California FQHC experience is highly desired.
SYS IS Apps Rev Cycle
Business Professional & IT
Keywords: Alameda Health System, Oakland , Lead Applications Analyst-Epic Professional Billing, Professions , Oakland, California
here to apply!