Senior Business Analyst, FP&A
Company: Pandora Media Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians,
designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal:
to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music
enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and
our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we
do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service
itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the
foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart
individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a
part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover
your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world's
largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely
positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering
the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences
to millions of listeners - in the car, at home and on the go. Our
talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the
forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our
current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join its
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This role will
support forecasting, budgeting and reporting tools for FP&A
with a particular focus on Anaplan, our primary forecasting and
planning platform. The right individual will be a key driver of
systems and process improvements in FP&A.
* Maintenance and administration of our corporate financial model
in Anaplan, including data management, user administration and
hierarchy structure and mapping.
* Support FP&A and the Finance organization as the primary
systems expert of the Anaplan application, including training,
documentation, process improvement and general support.
* Support month end reporting and forecasting processes as well as
annual budgeting processes.
* Partner with members of the Finance team to understand current
and future needs, scope out new development requirements and build
and test enhancements in finance systems and models.
* Drive process improvements of standardized financial reporting
through automation. Design new FP&A reports, metrics and
dashboards. Document new and existing processes.
Key contributor to the finance systems strategy roadmap. * Perform
regular monthly analyses alongside various short- and long-term ad
* S. in Accounting, Finance, Economics or an IT discipline.
* Experience in an FP&A or finance organization using financial
systems. Experience with Anaplan preferred.
* Technical aptitude in financial systems, support, reporting and
* Demonstrated success partnering with contributors across an
organization to drive solid, value-added results.
* High attention to detail in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
with minimal supervision.
* Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask and
prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an
equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified
applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of
color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests
priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as
required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to
search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact
us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is
designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable
accommodation to the application process. A response to your
request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read \\"Request for Reasonable
Keywords: Pandora Media Inc., Oakland , Senior Business Analyst, FP&A, Professions , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!