Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Company: Altice Technical Services
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Enterprise Sales Acct Exec in Oakland, New Jersey - Careers at
Oakland-Main Office Skip Branding Together Has No LimitsWelcome to
Altice USA Careers Enterprise Sales Acct Exec in Oakland, New
Jersey - Careers at Oakland-Main Office Skip to Main Content Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Enterprise Sales Account Executive -
Lightpath Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date 2 weeks ago
(1/22/2021 9:00 PM) Requisition ID 2021-26440 Area of Interest
Sales Business Unit Lightpath Position Type Full-Time Job Family
Sales Job Function Business Services Job Location : Address 40
Potash Rd Job Location : Location US-NJ-Oakland Job Location :
Postal Code 07436 Overview Lightpath is one of the largest
competitive local exchange carriers in the tri-state area. We own
and operate our infrastructure "from the ground up" by deploying
7,100 route miles connecting 15,000 on-net/LIT buildings, With a
strong portfolio of cutting edge solutions for Internet, WAN,
Voice, SD-WAN, Security & Cloud services, we enable Enterprise
customers of all sizes the ability to react to new challenges while
developing best practices for the future. With Lightpath's
continued focus on network excellence and a "customer first"
service commitment, we are building a workforce of the best talent
that will meet the needs of our customers and reflect the diverse
communities we serve. Responsibilities The Account Executive is
responsible for developing advanced relationships with Lightpath
named target companies and existing assigned Customer accounts. The
Enterprise AE will generate new customer relationships working with
strategic accounts and prospects. These accounts are defined by the
sales team in each region and approved by Senior Management. The
Enterprise AE requires little direct supervision and has the
discretion to engage in negotiations and solution development in
support of the needs of our largest most complex accounts. The
Enterprise AE will be responsible for increasing the net revenue
and share of business in those assigned accounts according to a
Yield Plan. TOP OBJECTIVES:
- Complete all required training and certification within the
first 30 days of employment.
- Demonstrate continued knowledge of Altice products, services,
funnel management methodology, processes, policies, and
- Using prescribed methodology, develop strong relationships with
decision makers in target prospect and customer accounts, leading
to the sale of OLP products and services to solve identified
- Using prescribed methodology, develop and effectively manage a
funnel of active opportunities suffice to meet future quota
objectives as defined.
- Meet quota objectives on a periodic basis as assigned and
accurately forecast projected sales and comply with all company
processes and policies. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with the Director of Sales, develop a strategic account
plan for all assigned prospects and customer accounts.
- Execute the plan using an understanding of our prescribed
methodology and prior sales experience to develop relationships and
navigate a complex customer hierarchy to reach the highest
decision-making level possible.
- Secure appointments with mid-level and "C" level execs and
conduct a well-defined, consultative sales process consistent with
our approved sales approach.
- Effectively engage Sales Support, Operations, Contracts
Management, Engineering and other relevant technical personnel from
Altice Business operational groups to bring the appropriate
knowledge and skill set to the customer in order to develop
appropriate solutions that fits the customer needs.
- Effectively manage all complex RFI / RFP processes initiated by
assigned customers to ensure that Altice Business has the best
- Attend and successfully complete all required sales, product
and process training sessions, and take personal responsibility for
professional development in order to increase your skills as a
- Develop, package, and present comprehensive custom-tailored
solutions in concert with Operational and Engineering Teams to the
customer in a complete and professional manner.
- Effectively manage all aspects of solution, pricing, and
contractual negotiations to ensure the customer needs are balanced
with favorable terms for Altice.
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever-changing industry with
regards to new product offerings, industry changes, emerging
technology and competitor actions.
- Attend all meetings as directed by your supervisor and
- Submit weekly sales forecasts, expense reports, call reports,
as well as other reports on time and when required by Sales
- Consistently and completely utilize and exploit our Sales Force
Automation system, (Salesforce.com) and database tools, and enter
all activity related to all sales activity into the system daily.
This includes a synopsis of all conversations with Altice Business
Customers and Prospects.
- Work with Project Management, Operations, and Engineering to
insure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude contributing to an
overall positive atmosphere at Optimum Lightpath.
- Work in and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and integrity
with fellow employees to ensure the overall success of Altice
- Work within all company guidelines to ensure compliance to all
industry-wide regulations and proactively seek the advice and
assistance of your supervisor whenever needed.
- Assist Director of Sales with mentoring and coaching of AE's to
develop their skills and knowledge. Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates must be high energy individuals who are willing to
be an integral part of a growing professional sales
- The successful candidate will possess:
- Tenacity - Ability to never stop working on a challenge
- Courage - Unwilling to give up in the face of adversity
- Intelligence - to fully understand the customer supplier
- Focus - Understands how to manage time effectively and where to
- Realism - Knows when to walk away from a deal, and when to keep
- Responsibility - Willingness to be held accountable
- Professional Bearing - Ability to generate a positive first
- Integrity & ethics - ability to do the right thing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong Computer Skills are required for eth development of
complex customized proposals and RFI/P responses etc.
- Engineering and technical background in telecommunications or a
related technical field to support and engage in solution
development and complex negotiations.
- Excellent organizational skills - Ability to multi-task and be
highly responsive to customers Experience
- 5+ years prior sales experience with large accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and close sales
opportunities on a consistent basis, following a prescribed
- Highly organized, and data driven, with a demonstrated ability
to accurately forecast sales results, and meet all sales
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to
customers and prospects and communicate complex technical issues in
- Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information
technology concepts and fundamentals.
- Proven history of excellent customer service and ability to
build solid customer relationships with a full understanding the
dynamics and techniques of relationship management. Education
- College degree or relevant experience Other
- Satisfactory Driver's License & Dependable transportation
- Ability to travel as needed Lightpath is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified
people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed,
national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical
or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military
or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state,
or local law.
Lightpath collects personal information about its applicants for
employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or
employment related information, photos, education information
and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This
information is collected for employment purposes, including
identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background
screening, human resource administration and compliance with
federal, state and local law. Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect
With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general
consideration. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Altice Technical Services, Oakland , Enterprise Sales Account Executive, Sales , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!