Company: Holland Residential
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Overview:The Sales Associate is responsible for leasing
apartment homes to potential residents and always encouraging
renewals while providing excellent customer service in accordance
with Holland Partner Group's Core Values.Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact at the property, providing an
exceptional customer experience to all.
- Responsible for leasing apartment homes while following the
Point of Sale Process including the tour, lead follow-up,
application, lease file and move-in coordination in compliance with
applicable laws, company expectations and procedures.
- Act as a liaison for Residents and management, ensuring
excellent communication, and maintaining documentation of all
interactions and follow-up regarding Resident concerns.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of all information regarding the
lease document, community, amenities, condition of all vacant
units, models and common areas.
- Work with the Sales Team to increase property income, resident
retention, and lease renewals, as well as encouraging sales on
other income opportunities, through the Point of Sale Renewal
- Collect security deposits, rents and all other funds associated
with leasing and document each transaction properly in the
community's management software system.
- Maintain accurate documentation and follow up on all leasing
activity including, but not limited to, phone calls, guest visits,
new leases and lease renewals; enter all activity into property
management software daily.
- Maintain communication with the Sales and Maintenance Teams
regarding the status of units, work orders, etc.
- Promote positive online reviews to support reputation
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and
- Regularly inspect the customer journey path (including online
advertising) to ensure information accuracy and property
- Participate in Market Surveys, Quarterly Competitive Market
Assessments and Outreach Marketing activities to support the
success of the property.
- Organize, attend and monitor various community recreational and
- Maintain a positive relationship with all Sales and Maintenance
staff to ensure excellent inside customer service, teamwork, and
- Represent the community and Holland Partner Group in a
professional manner at all times.
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example
for all Associates.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall
team effort in any way possible.Qualifications:Education: High
school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree or
related coursework is preferred.Experience: One to two years of
customer service and/or sales experience required. Retail
experience is preferred.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Thorough knowledge of Landlord Tenant and Fair Housing
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a mobile leasing environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Yardi software
- Basic office organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and clearly explain legal and lease
- Ability to work well with people and develop a positive
- Strong diplomacy skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate
- Independent decision making ability within set parameters.
- Ability to prioritize and accurately perform multiple tasks
- Strong customer service orientation.Attendance: Position
requires ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52
weeks of the year. Due to property staffing limitations, it is
extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled
hours plus any other hours necessary to complete the job.This
position also requires:
- Successful completion of the Sales Certification process
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
Keywords: Holland Residential, Oakland , Sales Associate, Sales , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!