Outside Sales Rep
Company: 84 Lumber Company
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Requisition Number: 1107 5A 004
Job Title: Outside Sales Rep
Salary Range: N/A
Return to list of 84 Lumber Career Opportunities As an Outside
Sales Representative you will:
- Sell Lumber and Building Materials
- Travel to job sites (overnight travel not required)
- Service current customers
- Create new Customer Relationships
- Build strong Vendor relationships
- Create Special Orders
- Load and unload lumber and building materials
- Some local travel required, no overnight travel. Required
- Ability to maintain and grow customer base through prospecting,
development, quoting, and follow-up.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and email.
- Ability to read blue prints and prepare a material take-off
- Ability to lift building materials. Ability to read, analyze,
and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals,
technical procedures and government regulations; write reports,
business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with
problems involving several concrete variables in standardized
situations. Required Experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to
3 months related experience and/or training.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in building materials
- Demonstrated selling experience, working knowledge of sales
forecasting and account management. 84 Lumber Company is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: 84 Lumber Company, Oakland , Outside Sales Rep, Sales , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!