Inside Sales Representative
Company: Airgas Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Red-D-Arc Welderentals--- an Airgas company is seeking an Inside
Sales Associate based out of our Oakland, CA branch supporting our
local Branch Sales operations. The Inside Sales Associate will
collaborate on the account management and business development
relationship within the Construction, Weld Automation, and Power
generation Sales Market Segment for that Branch.
What will you be doing?
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the Inside Sales
Associate will develop rentals and sales of welding equipment,
power generation and weld automation by following sales leads,
preparing quotations, maintaining all required literature and
providing customer follow-ups. The incumbent will also assist with
the daily operations of the branch and ensure rental equipment is
available for orders.
What's in it for you?A full benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and
Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays,
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement
and much more!
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a College diploma as an
- Greater than three years in a customer-facing role.
- Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be performance driven and show a high level of
- Forward thinking, proactive, detailed and results oriented,
positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Ensures a safe work environment by following Airgas/Red-D-Arc's
health and safety guidelines.
- Provides excellent customer service to all accounts.
- Provides follow-up to leads that are sent to the area via Web,
- Provides timely follow-up to customer's requests.
- Ensures walk in customers are handled in a timely manner
including equipment returns.
- Prepares quotes for outside sales and fax to clients as
- Coordinates equipment requirements for efficient order
fulfillment and cost containment.
- Communicates with the service department and/or shop supervisor
in regards to equipment shipments and arranges orders for
- Ensures proper generation of rental agreements and associated
- Arranges freight and transportation.
- Ability to develop and execute market/business plans.
- Proven ability to develop new accounts and new business
- Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports,
documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office
and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group
situations, over the telephone, and by email.
- Well organized.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Airgas Inc., Oakland , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!